
Here's some fun info about Kim Hitchcock!
1. Four jobs I have had: Receptionist for OB/GYN when I was 19 yo. (very educational); Office clerk at a Theme Park while I was in college; Front Desk Clerk at the the Luxor (hated it!); Worked for Clark County - handled worker's comp claims at McCarran Airport.
2. Four movies I could watch over and over: Pride and Prejudice; What about Bob; Princess Bride; Anne of Green Gables. It's been a long time since I've had time to watch any of these "over and over". In fact, I have them all on VHS tapes.
3. Four places I have lived: Vietnam first 5 years of my life; Guam refugee camp for a few months; New Mexico for a 18 months; Florida for 3 years (got to be there for Hurricane Charlie).
4. Four shows I love to watch: Lost; The Amazing Race; House Hunters International; Food Challenges on the Food Network (like when they make huge cakes!)
5. Four places I have been on vacation: Europe; Sydney; New Zealand; Hawaii
6. Four Websites I visit daily: NONE. Who's got the time? A few times a month I might check out my email, look at facebook, or go to Sugardoodle.com for ideas. I'll start checking out the Relief Society Blog now too.
7. Four favorite foods: Asian BBQ; Spaghetti bolognese; Fresh tropical fruit; Must have chocolate, of course.
8. Four places I would rather be right now: A sunny beach resort with maid service and daycare; Watching live theater or concert; exploring a park or museum with my family; a Spa day would be nice too.
9. Four people who have made a difference in my life: My mom, because she is a rock and such a giving person; my laurel advisor because she was there with cheer, with concern, but without judgement; my best friend since high school because we could always make each other laugh to the point of tears; my husband because he is a genuinely patient and kind person with no guile.
10. Four things I'd like to learn to do: Sew; cook food storage; create digital scrapbooks; go down a zip line!!
2. Four movies I could watch over and over: Pride and Prejudice; What about Bob; Princess Bride; Anne of Green Gables. It's been a long time since I've had time to watch any of these "over and over". In fact, I have them all on VHS tapes.
3. Four places I have lived: Vietnam first 5 years of my life; Guam refugee camp for a few months; New Mexico for a 18 months; Florida for 3 years (got to be there for Hurricane Charlie).
4. Four shows I love to watch: Lost; The Amazing Race; House Hunters International; Food Challenges on the Food Network (like when they make huge cakes!)
5. Four places I have been on vacation: Europe; Sydney; New Zealand; Hawaii
6. Four Websites I visit daily: NONE. Who's got the time? A few times a month I might check out my email, look at facebook, or go to Sugardoodle.com for ideas. I'll start checking out the Relief Society Blog now too.
7. Four favorite foods: Asian BBQ; Spaghetti bolognese; Fresh tropical fruit; Must have chocolate, of course.
8. Four places I would rather be right now: A sunny beach resort with maid service and daycare; Watching live theater or concert; exploring a park or museum with my family; a Spa day would be nice too.
9. Four people who have made a difference in my life: My mom, because she is a rock and such a giving person; my laurel advisor because she was there with cheer, with concern, but without judgement; my best friend since high school because we could always make each other laugh to the point of tears; my husband because he is a genuinely patient and kind person with no guile.
10. Four things I'd like to learn to do: Sew; cook food storage; create digital scrapbooks; go down a zip line!!
No comments:
Post a Comment