Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Food Tracker

Sisters,

Here is a spreadsheet I would like all of you to use in tracking your food consumption for the month of March. This will be a great indication as to what you will need to stock up on over the next little while in order to get at least a 3 months food storage. The goal is to get at least a 3 month and hopefully a 1 year in everyone's home in the ward. I am here to help you with this. I started you out with ideas for food items but of course you can "tweet" it to your needs. Just remember to make a "mark" each time you use a item in the column ...so maybe you will want to place it just inside your pantry door or on the side of your fridge.

Sheryl Boyle


PS- Sorry we couldn't scan it onto one legal sized page to get it on the blog!

No comments: